• Annual Report
• Share Forms
• Other jobs
Delhi Press also has 19 other state of art printing machines from KBA/ Heidelberg/ Man Roland/ Polygraph and their complete specifications are attached.
Besides printing our printing plant provides following services to its customers:
- Page layout
- Proof reading
- Colour proofing
- CTP out puts
Sheet fed printing from single to four colour or in multi-colour starting from paper sizes of 12 cm to 10.16 cm and up to 380 gsm thickness.
Web printing through rolls from 88.8mm/ 91.4 Width to 560/ 578 mm cut size with an option of newspaper/ tabloid/ quarter/ double parallel/ quarter/ fold. We can print 8 pages of standard newspaper in one go in four colour both sides of the sheets. We can also print on newsprint/ super calendar/ LWC/ art paper up to 100 gsm.
UV coating on any printed sheets which gives a unique high gloss look or even mat look to the treated area.
Silk Screen for a special effect on any paper with UV facility.
• Folding- Printed sheets are folded according to requirements by machines. Maximum of 4 folds by machine can be done.
• Gathering- Printed forms are gathered online to accommodate big issues/ books.
• Centre Stitching- A kind of binding in which metal pins are used to bind the printed forms together from center of the book.
Side/ Perfect Binding
Perfect Binding- In this binding process gathered forms are tied together with the help of hot melt adhesives with cover.
Wiro binding/ spiral binding
Wiro binding/ spiral binding- This binding process provides a flat and loose- leaf look to the books. PVC covers maybe used on covers to provide strengths.
Hard Case Binding
Hard Case Binding- Idle for books which need strength and long time stability. Uses Hardboard, cloths, Rexene, PVC and leathers. Sewn book blocks are prepared with the help of thread to provide the requisite strength.
Die Cutting/ embossing
Die cutting- Printed Sheets are cut in irregular shapes for creative looks, bringing out innovative ideas.
Die Embossing-It is done with similar process of die cutting, Effect is raised impression from surface.
• Poly envelope packing – Poly envelope packing is used as a substitute for a shrink wrapping, Free sampling of CD’s, Sachets or booklets can be inserted for promotional purposes.
• Shrink wrapping- Individual books are sealed in poly packs to maintain untouched and classy looks.
• Insertion is accompanied while inserting magazines in poly envelopes. This is a promotional activity which different FMCG companies use to promote their products.
• Cartoon Packing – For safe transit of material to its destination good quality cartons are used to provide safety.
• By courier
• By rail
• By road
• By air